So my alter-ego, "Ready for My Turn" was given the Liebster Award. But I want to get this blog out a little more so I can find other donor egg women like me. Hope you don't mind, Invincible Spring!
The Liebster Award is available to bloggers with less than 200 followers. And you get to add this award to your blog! There is a code, but I can't find it, so copy and paste the picture below and add it as a gadget to your blog!
Invincible Spring's Questions
1. Did you have an imaginary friend growing up?
4. Is there a particular artist whose work really speaks to you?
Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake (ignore the video, it's the music I want you to hear) and the sound track to Phantom of the Opera.
5. What place have you travelled that you wanted to return to again and again?
6. If you could invite anyone, living or dead, who would be on the guest list for your dream dinner party?
8. Halloween/fancy dress costume of choice?
9. And I'm totally stealing Amanda's idea, because I want more recipes for my collection. So pretty please, share one if you can?
Tear up pieces of kale, sprinkle with olive oil, nutritional yeast and some salt, put in the oven at 250 for 20 minutes until the edges start to blacken, then raise heat to 350 for 10 minutes. DELIC!
1. Dogs or cats?