Friday, October 25, 2013

32 weeks pregnant!

When I started this blog back in the spring, I had high hopes of updating it regularly as a space dedicated entirely to donor egg stuff. Then I got pregnant, stayed pregnant, got excited, stayed excited, and focused on my main blog.

I am 32 weeks pregnant, carrying donor egg bank twin girls who look perfect and healthy. There appears to be no sign (knock on wood) of pre-term labor or any other problems. We are counting our blessings every day and hoping we get to 35 weeks, which is when we're told we probably won't need a NICU stay and can deliver at the local hospital rather than one further away that has a NICU.

This has been a thrilling experience but the one thing I will mention is that NOT ONCE have I wished I was carrying non-DE babies. I love that we made the decision to go with donor eggs. I love that it worked. I love my daughters. There will be bumps in the road and things we'll have to deal with that DNA-linked moms won't have to deal with, but we'll deal with them in stride. We're not scared of them and we don't think about them. Right now, all we dwell on is that we are pregnant and over-the-moon excited.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's great to see your update here as well! I'm so glad things are going well and your girls will be here soon!! But not too soon! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the information about Egg Donation Denver. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I can write like you, then I would be very happy, but where is my luck like this, really people like you are an example for the world. You have written this comment with great beauty, I am really glad I thank you from my heart. Real Photos Girl Gurugram
    Gurugram Girl Number
    Cheap price girls gurgaon
    Naughty Girl Gurgaon
    VIP Girl Gurugram
    Cheap Rate Girl Gurgaon
    premium Girl Gurgaon
    premium health

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen that every person wants to express all his feelings but he is not able to express his feelings properly in words but the content you have written in your post and you have expressed the words is very beautiful, like this You seem to have expressed your feelings. Hi, you are a very beautiful post writer, similarly keep writing new posts in your life, our best wishes are with you. college girl gurgaon
    beautiful Girl Gurgaon
    online girl gurgaon
    Gurugram Girl Number
    Online Girl Number Dehradun
    Gurgaon girl number
    housewife Gurgaon
    premium health
    Health Tips

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just discovered your blog! Thank you for sharing your story. Do you know about IVF and any Best IVF centre in punjab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Today not only female , male partner can also be responsible if a couple not conceived naturally. But that doesn’t mean couple can not be parent, In modern science various infertility treatments are available in India.

    ReplyDelete
  10. PCOD is common problem among females which can affect their reproductive health or fertility. But one should treat this problem on time or it can create many health problems .

    ReplyDelete